Wed Dec 07 2022
- Prowler is a very good opener
- Remember Tomorrow is a beautiful track, I love it
- Running Free was ok
- Phantom of the Opera was really good
- Transylvania was pretty good
- I REALLY liked Strange World. It gave me a King Crimson vibe and I really digged it.
- I like Charlotte the Harlot, sounded a lot like a Guns N' Roses song.
- placeholder for last track
Thu Dec 08 2022
The Jesus And Mary Chain
[George enters with a yellow flannel on]
I just want to preface by saying I fucking love this kind of music. Whatever the hell this is called, I'm into it.
I've listened to Psycho candy before and was told it was "essential listening", and while I actually do prefer Psycho Candy over this, it's still a really solid album.
- Darklands was a great opener, upbeat but still slow.
- Deep one perfect was OK
- Happy when it rains was really good. It reminds me of a Billy Idol song. I too love it when it rains. (Relatable!!)
- Down on me was good
- Nine Million rainy days was very good
- April Skies was REALLY good
- Fall was
- Cherry came too I love, its so sweet
- On the wall was very good, another banger
- About you was good
Overall I really enjoyed it! There were only a few tracks I felt impartial to.
I'm feeling a strong 4 to a light 5.
Y'all know this is just my opinion right?
Fri Dec 09 2022
The "Who" in "The Who" is finally explained with the release of "Tommy". Tommy is a person in this album that does things.
Idk this album was ok. I think I'm just not a fan of The Who. Don't tell Peta, but i lied about listening to Quadrophenia so i could pretend I'm a music listener person. I only listened to about half way through before I got bored and switched to another album. A lot of this just felt.. idk... not my thing.
I liked Underture.
Mon Dec 12 2022
Ayyy pixies. I liked surfer Rosa so I'm excited for this one.
Tue Dec 13 2022
Dig Your Own Hole
The Chemical Brothers
Wed Dec 14 2022
Colour By Numbers
I honestly really enjoyed this album.
Some of the songs sounded like they could be the soundtrack to Titanic, some reminded me of popular WHAM songs, and some were just bopping.
I like Karma Chameleon, Manshake, Melting Pot