1. Really strong, instrumentation is nice and just in general really calming. 2. Really chill guitar and synth in background. Piano really nicely combines with guitar and is good on its own. Synth and guitar remind me of the album Pacific with Hosono (first song on it I think? with the gliding up guitar/synth together). Not too fond of horns but not bad. Really loving the synth. 3. Love the bass part and tone of the bass. Guitar is nice, but not dominant. Really lets drummer shine, solid with synth too. Bass work is impressive. 4. Arpeggiated guitar and synth work is impressive. Guitar work really nice, chorus additional voices are good to hear. Love the guitar riff. *Learn this song, you'll love it* 5. Bass and guitar sound SO good. Amazing guitar work, *learn this song too*. Good jam. 6. Amazing synth, guitar, and especially bass. Really groovy. Strings are really nice. Trumpets are good. 7. Really relaxing and amazing guitar and synth. Additional singers really nice. Really nice bass tone. Love the Rhodes. 8. So strong off the start, guitar and strings beautiful. Rhodes is subtle but nice. Love it. 9. Guitar interesting and nice, tweed sound I think? Bass tone is really good and impressive. The horns are okay. Strong end to the album as a whole.
1. Piano and guitar nice, eccentric instrumentation though. Bass tone is really nice. Vocals sound a bit out of place with the beat. The song gets better later on, guitar tone is nice and the piano is cool. 2. Guitars are nice, groovy beat with pretty cool chorus. Left ear guitar sounds really nice, psychedelic. 3. Piano is really nice, love the Rhodes synth in the left ear. Subdued role of the guitar is interesting, and the vocals sound pretty nice. Fading oohs during the break are a nice effect. Best instrumentation so far. Love the ending 1:30 part of the song. 4. Bass is pretty groovy all throughout, I like that its given room to shine in beginning by piano. Piano really works well in the song, and the guitar part is cool. Guitar groove during 'transition/transmission' is pretty cool. 5. Bass tone is nice, intro is pretty cool. Like the really crunchy guitar that joins later on. The chorus is really strong, and I like the strings that really add to the emotion Bowie expresses. The bongos are a nice touch. I do like how the bass shares the spotlight with the guitars. 6. The guitar is really nice on this, especially with the flanger. The bass is really nice too, and I do like how both guitars are about on even footing; neither gets more of the spotlight over the other. Not a fan of the delay on the vocals, but the sad tone of the song fits well with the flanger guitar. I do like how the song gets more intense about halfway in, you can really feel the strength of the emotion increase. I do like how a second acoustic guitar joins in in the last section of the song, I feel like it really does add to the overall sound of the track.
1. Really like the sinister acoustic sounds in the beginning. Drummer goes ham. Vocals are nice. 2. Good. Second half of the song is nice. 3. I really like the main riff for this one. 4. Non-metal main riff seems really sinister, I like it. 5. I liked it. 6. OK. 7. Liked the part at 4:30. 8. Not a fan. The solo does go ham at 3:50 though.
1. Absolute banger song. Great start into the album. Lots of energy. 2. Loved it. 3. Amazing riff, love the subtle synth in the background. 4. Really nice, kind of psychedelic. 5. Dual vocals nice, instrumentation is strong. Guitar goes ham. 6. Amazing sounding piano, horns fit nice in the song. 7. Strange, but interesting!!!!! 8. Beautiful and really peaceful. 9. Sinister and chilling. Eerie horns amplify the effect. 10. Really groovy and chill. Best song on the album.
1. Not bad. 2. Really good guitar, I liked the track. 3. Liked it. 4. Piano and bass really shine, like the track a lot. 5. Lead + rhythm guitar is really nice. 6. Pretty nice, chill track. 7. Okay track. I like the Rhodes-ish synth near the end. 8. Nice piano, song is laid back and chill. 9. Starting to kind of get tired of the violin, but not a bad song. The piano sounds really nice. 10. Really cool guitar riff throughout the song, interesting vibrato on the lead guitar in the intro. Like the laid back vibe of the song. 11. Okay track. 12. Really like the intro, nice piano and flute parts. Piano work is amazing throughout. 13. Cool jam track to end the first part of the album. 14. Really cool flute, reminded me of Breath of the Wild. Really nice how the piano and other instruments join in and make the song that much better. 15. Not bad, instrumentation is nice. 16. Horns are nice, really like the instrumentation. 17. Good. 18. Good. 19. Good. 20. Good. 21. Liked it. 22. Good.
1. Really cool drums and synth, really like the boom of the drums. Funky, reminds me of GUM's Television Sick. Solid album intro. 2. Like the arpeggiated synth, as well as the 'accordion' synth. Good vocals, the song is just plain good. 3. Weird and interesting synth at the start, sounds cool. The flanged out guitar in the chorus sounds nice too, as well as the leading synth. The guitar work is nice and additive. The distorted guitar is cool. 4. The guitar is cool, as well as the bass. Has a nice rhythm and momentum. The piano pops off and goes ham. 5. Pretty cool, percussion is interesting. 6. Phaser guitar is awesome, the eerie synth is nice too. The quiet guitar is really nice. Probably my favorite song on the album. The synth at 3:00 is really cool. I like how the song builds up as it goes on. 7. Mallets are pretty cool, as well as the unusual percussion. The synth is really interesting throughout the song, and I think its a strong finish to the entire album.
1. Chill intro, I like the fact that it is pretty much a live thing, really immersive. 2. Really cool guitar work, instrumentation and harmonized voices are really cool. The use of the horns was really cool to accentuate the beats. 3. Reminds me of Earth Angel, really cool, slow song. 4. Hectic, cool transition. 5. Nice kind of jam song. Muted guitar technique is cool. 6. The high energy and momentum is nice. 7. The bass tone and bassline is really cool, as well as the slowness of the song and background voices. 8. Cool bridge. 9. Really nice, slow song. The horn accents are really cool, and the laid back instrumental is relaxing. OOOWW 10. Really amazing instrumental. Love it a lot. Bassline is cool. The song at the end with the rhodes and guitar was awesome. 11. One of the best tracks. The rhodes and the guitar tone make this song amazing. Love it so much. Favorite track.
1. The palm muted guitar technique here sounds really nice, as well as the short break with the distorted guitar. The instrumentation is cool overall, and the piano feels right in place. Strong first track. 2. Really like the somber tone of the song with the fast pace as well. Sounds downcast without being too downcast, which I like. 3. Awesome start to the song, sounds amazing. The bassline is cool too. The overall rhythm and riffs in the song are really neat. 4. Really nice, relaxed and laid back song. 5. Really weird, but also sinister. Reminds me of Technology is a Dead Bird and Machine by Mars Argo, which have a similar somber feeling. The delayed drums are funky but interesting. 6. Really cool beat, the distorted guitar and rhythm is cool. The chorus is really cool, and the guitar work is amazing. 7. Piano is really cool. Eerie at the end of the song. 8. The guitar work is really cool, and the short bursts of the distorted guitar accenting the track sounds awesome. The bassline is really cool. 9. Really chill acoustic song, I liked it a lot. 10. Amazing momentum in the song, I love the acoustic guitar part in this. The weird synths throughout the song add so much. It inspires me to use more unconventional patches in music. 11. The piano is exceptionally strong in the song, and I like how the guitar accents its part. 12. I like the subtle rhodes in the background, and the muted guitar is so cool. Really impressive track. 13. The harmonized voices are cool, and the really messed up guitar is pretty cool. LOVE the synths. 14. Solid song. 15. Intro is kind of samey, especially when compared to the last track. The bass and lead guitar really spice it up though. 2:35 POPS OFF. 16. Really sinister, but not bad.
1. Really laid back, shakers are a nice element to the percussion. I love the chill guitar and saxophone. Bass and guitar solos are cool. 2. Saxophone pops off, really like it along with the rhythm guitar. 3. Really cool guitar work, it works amazingly with the saxophone. Love the chill vibe. 4. A more sad track (given the name) that sounds really nice and relaxing while downcast. Saxophone part is really good at conveying this feeling of sadness, which the rhythm guitar accents well. 5. Reminds me of some song, I really love it though. Rhythm guitar is cool. 6. Amazing guitar riff, I love it so much. 7. Really chill guitar, love it so much. Saxophone part is really nice too.
1. Really cool intro song, I love the chorus a lot. I like how the drums are the last element to stop playing too. 2. The accenting of the beats is cool, and I think the overall instrumental is pretty nice. 3. Felt short, but the bass on it is really cool, as high pitched as it is. 4. Piano really accents the entire song, love it. 5. Laid back groove, like it a lot. 6. Liked it. 7. Liked it as well. 8. Nice song. 9. Horns pop off in this one. 10. Interesting piano part, I love how it kind of sets up the song at the start. 11. Cool song. 12. Liked it.
1. Strong opening track, vocals are pretty nice. Reminds me a bit of Schism by Tool. Goes ham at 1:45. 2. Opening riff is really cool. Cool bassline. 3. Drums and bass are so good. 4. Overall rhythm of the track is really cool, I like how the main riff follows the lyrics. 5. Not bad. 6. Song overall is amazing, I love the bass a lot and guitar with weird effects. Favorite on the entire album. 7. Riff is nice, so is the bass. 8. Pretty cool, really liked the riffs.