Annoyingly good. Some of the songs sag a little but multiple songs have more depth than whole albums. Standouts: Another Brick In The Wall 1&2, The Happiest Days of Our Lives, Young Lust, Is There Anybody Out There, Comfortably Numb, Run Like Hell.
More like 3.5 - some nice tracks, nothing knock out.
Poor - 1.5. First half of the album is just awful, second half improves a little. Low quality singing, dull melodies, asinine lyrics. Would not recommend. Standouts: Gimme Some Truth, How Do You Sleep.
4. Solid album. Some great tracks on here and the weaker ones are mostly fine/harmless. 7 O'clock News / Silent Night is not particularly insightful or good to listen to. Standouts: Patterns, Homeward Bound, Flowers Never Bend with the Rainfall.
4. Solid RnB, really fun album. Incredibly diverse sounds, good guest appearances. Standouts: Dance or Die, Faster, Cold War, Tightrope, Neon Valley Street, Wondaland.
3. Strange album - some classics in here but much of it is unexciting or uninteresting. Standouts: Block Rockin' Beats, Piku, Setting Sun, Where Do I Begin.
3.5. An interesting album with some surprisingly unique sounding tracks. Standouts: 1969, No Fun, Real Cool Time, Not Right, Little Doll.
3.5. An intriguing album that sounds fresh almost 50 years on. Some interesting tracks that sound like soundtracks. Unfortunately several of the tracks feel like filler. Standouts: Seeland, E-Musik.
3.5. It's very listenable. Standouts: The State I Am In, Electronic Renaissance, I Could Be Dreaming, My Wandering Days Are Over.
4. A really fun album with a good mixture of different types of songs. Standouts: Shout, Everybody Wants To Rule The World, Broken, Head Over Heels / Broken. (The Big Chair and Broken Revisited on the extended version are good).
3.5. Decent overall album, fun listen. Lost One is very poignant. Standouts: Price Tags, Lost One, The Other Side.
4.5. Superb album, great mix of excellent music with incisive lyrics. Standouts: Cold Blooded, The Light, Funky For You, The 6th Sense. Thelonius, Geto Heaven Part Two, A Song For Assata, Pops Rap III...All My Children.
2. Feels dated and flat for a live performance. No real standouts or reasons to recommend.
4. Solid album with some good tracks. Standouts: Glad, Empty Pages, Stranger to Himself, John Barleycorn.
2.5. Kind of mediocre, vocals aren't great, music isn't really inspiring. Not a lot to recommend this album - feels like they're on autopilot. Standouts: Song 2, Death of a Party, Essex Dogs.
4.5. Excellent album! Great vocals and futuristic sounding music. Standouts: Never Let Me Down Again, The Things You Said, Strangelove, Behind the Wheel, I Want You Now, To Have and to Hold, Agent Orange.
5. Superb from start to finish, amazing how well it holds up. Interesting how diverse some of the tracks are. Standouts: most! Good Times Bad Times, Babe I'm Gonna Leave You, You Shook Me, Dazed and Confused, Your Time Is Gonna Come, Black Mountain Side, Communication Breakdown, How Many More Times.
4. Very good record, sound still sounds fresh. Standouts: Wheels of Confusion / The Straightener, Tomorrow's Dream, Supernaut, Snowblind, Under the Sun / Every Day Comes and Goes.