Inoffensive background music.
Country Remember me - has jazz vibes
* too instrumental. Great beats and riffs not backed by lyrics.
* Great tunes.swing music? Great remasters for songs recorded 56 years ago.
* Needs a remaster Some redeemable moments. Mostly passable.
Little bit too radiohead *
Plays like a greatest hits. Excellent.
* bits sound like Razorlight. It was fine, I didn't hate it.
* I still hate morrissey
* I hated every second of this
* Decent enough, Blues, Hendrix, good guitar riffs
* big band jazz swing stuff. Liked it. Would have on vinyl
* Can see why it's on the list. Fine, nothing particularly memorable
Excellent, loads of great tracks.
* Probably give it 1.5 if I could. Dreary, unmemorable.
Not great quality. Brilliant though.
* very enjoyable
* Freedom saves this for being a dull album.
* Decent. Prob 3.5
* fine. Unmemorable
* I Didn't hate it, but it's not for me. 1.5
* Decent, Classic Hendrix. Could do with remastering.
By all accounts I should love this but I've just never got on with it. Bit like The Weeknd
Good, some rough tracks, some bangers.
* Not for me, but I didn't hate it.
* sounds fresh, good quality remaster.
* Reggae & SKA(?) decent enough, not too long. Gets better as it goes on.
Wonderful. Could do with a remaster.
What an incredible bongo band
* Few skips, some great tunes.
* fine.. unmemorable
It's good music, so much is memorable. I imagine Moby has spent the rest of his career trying to create something nearly as good. Reckon this is dead boring live though.
Great. Hip hop's good. Wouldn't expect this to make the list really.
The smiths are depressing.
Some good beats but weird wedding DJ shoutouts
Not fully available on Spotify
I didn't enjoy this
I didn't hate it
International version is better. The stereo sound is a bit weird sometimes..
Liked it. Best album for a while
Not the worst albums recently.