Inoffensive background music.
Country Remember me - has jazz vibes
* too instrumental. Great beats and riffs not backed by lyrics.
* Great tunes.swing music? Great remasters for songs recorded 56 years ago.
* Needs a remaster Some redeemable moments. Mostly passable.
Little bit too radiohead *
Plays like a greatest hits. Excellent.
* bits sound like Razorlight. It was fine, I didn't hate it.
* I still hate morrissey
* I hated every second of this
* Decent enough, Blues, Hendrix, good guitar riffs
* big band jazz swing stuff. Liked it. Would have on vinyl
* Can see why it's on the list. Fine, nothing particularly memorable
Excellent, loads of great tracks.
* Probably give it 1.5 if I could. Dreary, unmemorable.
Not great quality. Brilliant though.
* very enjoyable
* Freedom saves this for being a dull album.
* Decent. Prob 3.5
* fine. Unmemorable
* I Didn't hate it, but it's not for me. 1.5
* Decent, Classic Hendrix. Could do with remastering.
By all accounts I should love this but I've just never got on with it. Bit like The Weeknd
Good, some rough tracks, some bangers.
* Not for me, but I didn't hate it.
* sounds fresh, good quality remaster.
* Reggae & SKA(?) decent enough, not too long. Gets better as it goes on.
Wonderful. Could do with a remaster.
What an incredible bongo band
* Few skips, some great tunes.
* fine.. unmemorable
It's good music, so much is memorable. I imagine Moby has spent the rest of his career trying to create something nearly as good. Reckon this is dead boring live though.
Great. Hip hop's good. Wouldn't expect this to make the list really.
The smiths are depressing.
Some good beats but weird wedding DJ shoutouts
Not fully available on Spotify
I didn't enjoy this
I didn't hate it
International version is better. The stereo sound is a bit weird sometimes..
Liked it. Best album for a while
Not the worst albums recently.
70s sort of Rock. Sound.
Good harmless rock n roll
I can see why people are into this.
Missing some tracks. Inoffensive music
I like jazz
Good 😊 d this, better than the weeknd
I didn't hate it.
Maybe it was revolutionary at the time..
Not recommended. Not terrible
Can see how this was a big deal at the time. Punk?
I like Kanye West
Thought I'd be into this more than I was, seeing as I've heard it about 1000 times in my mum's car.
Probably 3.5. but too long.
Can see how so much came from this
I can very much see how people are into this
The music wasn't terrible but I just really hated it. Didn't help it wasn't on Spotify. That's probably not the band's fault.
Generic country music. Not to long
Sounds like it was recorded yesterday.
I spent the first few songs wishing it had lyrics, then regretting it when they did eventually have them.
1.5 probably. Dull.
Good that, loads going on throughout.
Loads of decent tracks here.
Very early 90s. Very shit
Lovely times were had
Some decent tracks
Another listenable album
Hard to find, brilliant
Brilliant. Remaster is good too.
I didn't hate it.
There's a couple of good tracks
Probably better live
I can once again see how people are dead into this
Nah not for me.
Some redeeming moments
Bluesy, bangers, right length.
I didn't enjoy any of this
Nice, sounds more dated though than others from the era
I can see why people think blur are really good
Full of bangers. Had a lovely sing in my car.
I didn't hate it
What was the point?
Worth my time
Not for me sorry
Couldn't find lots of the tracks
Nah I'm sorry not for me
Good for 1982.
Who goes to see Radiohead?
Lots of tamberine
Just don't really get muse
2.4? It's ok just not my thing.